Bierock is celebrating American Craft Beer Week from May 11 to 16 with six straight days of events.
In other words, save the date(s)!
The lineup is as follows:
- Tuesday May 11: Inaugural Madtown Beer Pirates Swapmeet
- Wednesday May 12: Beer Bingo! featuring Hillsboro Brewing
- Thursday May 13: Peanut Butter & Jelly Night
- Friday May 14: Surly Beer and Bikes w/ Black Saddle Bike Shop
- Saturday May 15: Substitute Jinja Fest w/ Vintage Brewing
- Sunday May 15: Uecker without Euchre w/ Right Bauer Brewing
Full details of each event will be shared separately in individual event posts on Bierock’s website and social media channels.
Typically this would be the time of year that the Isthmus sponsors the annual city-wide Madison Craft Beer Week with hundreds of events.
While Bierock fully understands why the series must be cancelled or postponed, we press on with the option of having outdoor seating available to our customers.
At the time of publication, Bierock is currently limited to 50% indoor capacity with additional full outdoor seating available.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.