On Wednesday June 14th, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Wisconsin’s own Central Waters Brewing Co.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from Central Waters will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on June 14 will be at least six beers, featuring something light, something dark, something hoppy and something fun.
Here’s the lineup—including brewery descriptions—for what we know what will be on tap…
- Honey Blonde Ale, Ale brewed with honey—Made using real Wisconsin honey, our Honey Blonde is a traditional cream ale featuring a breezy floral bouquet, subtle sweetness, and crisp, clean finish. When you’re feeling like something a bit more refreshing, this little number is sure to please.
- His Dudeness, Imperial White Stout—A velvety smooth white milk stout with some pleasant aroma emanating from the roasted coffee and cocoa nibs that lay within. Maybe this isn’t the type of beer you’d have during your bowling league nights; but it’s certainly the beer you’d have once you got home.
- False Spring, Cold IPA—Every spring can be described as a False Spring around here, so we made a beer to celebrate this unnerving time of year. The Pilsen malt and brown rice reminds one of the clear and crisp winter nights, while copious additions of tropical hops contribute notes of mango, strawberry, and pineapple that evoke images of summer and the hope that it will soon be here.
- Brewers Reserve: Dark & Stormy, Rum Barrel Aged Scotch Ale with lime and ginger —A storm is coming and it’s time to batten down the hatches. Copious amounts of fresh ginger root and lime zest bring a surprising amount of freshness into port with this rum barrel aged beer. Careful with this one; too many and you’ll be talking like a sailor in no time.
- HHG, American Style Pale Ale—Inspired by the music of Wisconsin band Horseshoes & Hand Grenades, this Citra & Mosaic hopped Americana Pale Ale is best enjoyed with friends old and new while playing or dancing to your favorite tunes. Let’s make some memories today!
- Satin Solitude, Imperial Stout—A liplickingly creamy stout prized for its drinkability, Satin Solitude is crafted with a mix of specialty malts, from caramel and chocolate to roasted barley, to achieve its deep dark appearance and satin-smooth finish.
As always, Bierock carries a supply of Central Waters Rift IPA in cans as well.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.