On Wednesday April 12th, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Wisconsin’s own 3 Sheeps Brewing Company.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from 3 Sheeps will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Apr. 12 will be at least six beers, featuring something dark, something light, something hoppy and something fun.
Here’s the lineup—including brewery descriptions—for what we know what will be on tap…
- Chaos Pattern, Hazy IPA—It’s the kind of beer that ticks all of the boxes when you want to enjoy a hazy IPA or two, but don’t really want to crack open that hard-to-find, premium priced IPA that you spent 2 days tracking down. Chaos Pattern has tons of tropical fruit and citrus flavors, a soft, luxurious mouthfeel and none of that “should I save this beer to share it with my friends” guilt.
- Fresh Coast, Juicy IPA—Fresh Coast is an juicy pale ale brewed for the Midwest. The hop oils linger on the palate, enhancing their naturally citrusy and tropical fruit notes. It’s the kind of beer you can drink all day, with your feet dangling in the lake.
- 15-2, Stout—15-2 is a tasty stout for those that prefer their stouts straightforward. Delicious and roasty, 15-2 stands out with a hint of cherrywood giving it a subtle sweetness that pairs so well with the notes of dark chocolate.
- Pils, Pilsner Lager—While the coasts may be known for their IPAs, the midwest has a long legacy of lagers, and 3 Sheeps Pils is our tip of the hat to that legacy. It’s a beer our ancestors would be proud to call Midwestern.
- Rebel Kent, Amber Ale—An easy to drink Amber Ale that couldn’t be smoother. Rebel Kent is not your typical amber. Instead of a classic heavy caramel malt bill, we used a Belgian yeast strain for a more rounded sweetness. It’s easy drinking, refreshing, and a beer we’re proud to serve in Wisconsin.
- More TBA
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.