On Wednesday February 8th, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Wisconsin’s own Third Space Brewing Company from Milwaukee.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from Third Space will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Feb. 8 will be at least six beers, featuring something dark, something light, something hoppy and something fun.
Here’s the lineup—including brewery descriptions—for what we know what will be on tap…
- Happy Place, Midwest Pale Ale—Bright hop aromas meet flavors of citrus, stone fruit, berries and passion fruit in this flavor-filled yet supremely balanced hoppy pale ale. A meticulously selected blend of malts allows the full hop flavors to shine while keeping this brew smooth and balanced.
- FROG Weiss, Fruited Sour—Kettle sour brewed with Fig, Raspberry, Orange, and Ginger (FROG). Inspired by a delicious jam our brew team enjoyed in Nashville at the Craft Brewers Conference.
- Unite the Clans, Scottish Ale—Unite the Clans is a classic Scottish ale, with slightly roasty and malty flavors and aromas. The addition of cara-rye malt and Fuggles, a classic hop from the British isles, give this beer an underlying spiciness, toffee notes and a unique bready complexity. You’ll want to don your tartan and head to the moors!
- Juice Fix, Juicy Little IPA—This refreshing little IPA was brewed with some of the juiciest hops we could find to deliver notes of citrus, peach, passion fruit, and pineapple. Get your Juice Fix!
- Smile, Citrus Wheat Ale—Like a slice of fresh citrus, the aromas of grapefruit and orange burst from this light bodied, refreshing ale. Sure to put a Smile on your face.
- Deconstructed Dessert: Mudslide—The 2022 dessert is the Mudslide, and the six variants are 1) The Beer, 2) The Peanut Butter, 3) The Chocolate, 4) the Vanilla Ice Cream, 5) The Coffee, and 6) The Mudslide. The final result combines them all, aged in bourbon barrels.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.