On Wednesday December 7, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Great Lakes Brewing.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from Great Lakes Brewing will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Dec. 7 will be at least five beers, featuring something light, something hoppy, something dark and something fun.
Here’s the lineup—including brewery descriptions—for what we know what will be on tap…
- Christmas Ale—A holiday classic, fully decked with fresh ginger, cinnamon, and sweet honey.
- Edmund Fitzgerald Porter—Brewed in memory of the sunken freighter, with rich roasted barley and bittersweet chocolate-coffee notes.
- Tropicoastal, Tropical IPA—Make a splash landing into paradise and discover a golden oasis of tropical fruit notes. It’s a hoppy hideaway you’ll want to escape to again and again.
- Dortmunder Gold Lager—A hometown hero, draped in a people-pleasing blend of smooth malt and crisp hop flavors.
- Hazecraft Hazy IPA—Blast into orbit through a hazy galaxy of otherworldly tropical fruit aromas.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.