Even if no one else in Madison is, Bierock is celebrating its own Craft Beer Week from May 10 to 15 with six straight days of events.
In other words, save the date(s)!
The lineup is as follows:
- Tuesday May 10: Ukraine Refugee Fundraiser with Alaskan Brewing
- Wednesday May 11: Beer Bingo! featuring Central Waters
- Thursday May 12: Substitute Jinja Fest featuring Vintage Brewing Co.
- Friday May 13: Surly Beer and Bikes w/ Black Saddle Bike Shop
- Saturday May 14: Northside Pub Crawl featuring Lake Louie & WBC
- Sunday May 15: Best Blood Mary Chaser w/ Brewfinity’s Jorge Jalapeno Lager
Full details of each event are shared separately in individual event posts on Bierock’s website and social media channels.
Typically this would be the time of year that the Isthmus sponsors the annual city-wide Madison Craft Beer Week with hundreds of events.
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available during all events.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.