On Wednesday May 11th, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Wisconsin’s own Central Waters Brewing Company.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from Central Waters will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on May 11 will be multiple flagship beers and a couple special releases for the event.
Here’s what we know will be on tap, including brewery descriptions, plus at least one still to be announced…
- Tangerine Dreams—We are the beer makers, and we are the brewers of dreams. Let yourself be lulled into this sumptuous, frothy Milkshake IPA, and experience your own tangerine dream.
- His Dudeness—A velvety smooth white milk stout with some pleasant aroma emanating from the roasted coffee and cocoa nibs that lay within. Maybe this isn’t the type of beer you’d have during your bowling league nights; but it’s certainly the beer you’d have once you got home.
- Honey Blonde Ale—Made using real Wisconsin honey, our Honey Blonde is a traditional cream ale featuring a breezy floral bouquet, subtle sweetness, and crisp, clean finish. When you’re feeling like something a bit more refreshing, this little number is sure to please.
- HHG Pale Ale—Inspired by the music of Wisconsin band Horseshoes & Hand Grenades, this Citra & Mosaic hopped Americana Pale Ale is best enjoyed with friends old and new while playing or dancing to your favorite tunes. Let’s make some memories today!
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
- 1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
- 2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
- 3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
- 4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Beer Bingo is part of a series of six straight days of events during American Craft Beer Week at Bierock. Stay tuned for future announcements for the full lineup of events.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.