On Wednesday April 13th, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring nationally renowned Sierra Nevada Brewing Company.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from Sierra Nevada will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Apr. 13 will be the Little Thing series of beers plus one more notable addition. All Sierra Nevada beers will be available at Happy Hour pricing during the event.
The lineup—including brewery descriptions—is as follows…
- Hazy Little Thing—Juicy hops and silky malt meet in a Hazy Little Thing with fruit-forward flavor, modest bitterness, and a smooth finish.
- Wild Little Thing—This slightly sour Wild Little Thing has just the right smack of tartness for serious refreshment, while guava, hibiscus and strawberry lend fruity-sweet depth and a bright pop of color.
- Big Little Thing—Make way for the Big Little Thing, an imperial IPA flexing a full malt body, restrained sweetness, and tropical hop flavors of mango, grapefruit and tangerine.
- Sunny Little Thing—Bask in the sunny little thing, a wheat ale made with citrus for radiant flavor that’s bold yet easy going, and balanced by a soft and smooth finish.
- Dankful—A better tomorrow is why we brew Dankful, a resinous West Coast IPA that supports nonprofits standing up for social equality, economic well-being, and environmental protection. Through this philanthropic pledge, we work with nonprofit partners dedicated to moving our communities forward. We’re Dankful for that.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
- 1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
- 2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
- 3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
- 4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.