On Wednesday March 9th, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Madison’s own Giant Jones.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from Giant Jones will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Mar. 9 will be a lineup of beer, including something hoppy, something toasty and something dark.
Featured beers will be available at Happy Hour pricing during the event.
The lineup—including brewery descriptions—is as follows…
- Double IPA—Double International Pale Ale dry-hopped with New Zealand Taiheke – juicy mango, papaya and passion fruit aromas, lean crackery malt and dry finish.
- Bière de Garde Ambrée—Toasty with restrained orange peel, pineapple and white pepper notes from hops and fermentation; medium-low bitterness and dry finish.
- One more TBD, stay tuned!
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
- 1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
- 2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
- 3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
- 4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.