On Wednesday February 9, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring 3 Floyds and WarPigs Brewing.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from 3 Floyds and WarPigs will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Feb. 9 will be a lineup of beers from the two breweries, including something hoppy, something dark and malty, something light and something unique.
Featured beers will be available at Happy Hour pricing during the event.
The lineup—including brewery descriptions—is as follows…
- Zombie Dust, 3 Floyds, Pale Ale—This intensely hopped and gushing undead Pale Ale will be one’s only respite after the zombie apocalypse. Created with our marvelous friends in the comic industry.
- Robert the Bruce, 3 Floyds, Scottish-Style Ale—A full-bodied Scottish-style Ale with a well-rounded malty profile and roasted biscuit-like notes.
- Gumball Head, 3 Floyds, Wheat Beer—An American wheat ale brewed with white wheat and dry hopped with hand-selected hops from the Yakima Valley. Bright and refreshing with a lemony finish.
- Foggy Geezer, Hazy IPA, WarPigs—Citrus and tropical hop varieties are gathered en masse to create this delicious WarPigs IPA.
- Salmon Pants, Lager, WarPigs—A full flavored and hoppy premium WarPigs lager with a light body and dry finish.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
- 1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
- 2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
- 3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
- 4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.