On Sunday November 14, Bierock is hosting a beer battle between Green Bay and Seattle as the Packers take on the Seahawks.
Not only will the game be on our big projection screen TV, but we’ll have free samples from Hinterland Brewery in Titletown as well as contest giveaways like t-shirts, hats, pint glasses and more.
Bryan from Hinterland Brewery will be on hand to sample beers, answer questions and socialize during the game.
Every customer that purchases a beer and a food entree from our featured list gets entered into a drawing at the end of each quarter. Kickoff is scheduled for 3:25 p.m.
Bierock will be showcasing a trio of beers from Hinterland: One light, one hoppy and one fruity. Here’s the lineup with brewery descriptions …
- Packerland Pilsner, European Lager—High quality malted barley, German Noble hops, and a Czech pils yeast combine to create what a pilsner should be: crisp, clean and classic.
- Jamaican Haze, Hazy IPA—Our new Sabro-hopped Hazy IPA with notes of tangerine, coconut, mint, and tropical citrus fruits has us daydreaming of palm trees, white sand beaches and a cool island breeze.
- Blueberry Wheat, American Wheat Ale—Crisp, wheat ale with a subtle hint of real Michigan blueberries to add that burst of summer loving memories.
Meanwhile, we’ll have two options on tap on from Seattle, Washington…
- Space Dust, Imperial IPA by Elysian Brewing—Space Dust balances bitterness with a sweetness of hop flavors. Grapefruit, mango, and orange aromas with a medium body and a dry finish.
- Spiced Peach, Hard Cider by Seattle Cider—Fermented with cardamom and peach, this cider creates a comforting combination of fruity, herbal, and spicy flavors—perfect for any weather.
And don’t forget about the complimentary green and gold jello shots after every Packers touchdown.
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available during the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.