On Wednesday November 10, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Hillboro Brewing Company.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movies and erotic novels.
Dan from Hillsboro will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Nov. 10 will be a lineup of beers from Hillboro, including something light, something dark and something hoppy.
Hillboro beers will be available at Happy Hour pricing during the event.
The lineup—including brewery descriptions—is as follows…
- Leaping Lemur: Cream Ale—Hops take a back seat in this smooth, luscious, & quaffable Ale. Brewed with Madagascar vanilla, this Cream Ale will have you leaping for more!
- Snappy: IPA—Citra hops provide the aroma & flavor for this super drinkable IPA. Named after our visionary, Snapper Verbsky, this is the beer that leads the pack.
- Joe Beer: Porter—Dark, smooth and delicious with chocolate undertones; a classic Porter. named after our pariarch, Joe Verbsky, this beer is just like him-simple and no nonsense. this was his favorite beer to brew.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
- 1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
- 2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
- 3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
- 4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Bierock will also have indoor and outdoor seating options available, although our P.A. system will not reach outside for Bingo.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.