On Wednesday October 13, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Third Space Brewing in Milwaukee.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards.
Carson from Third Space will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Oct. 13 will be a lineup of beers from Third Space, including something light, something malty, something hoppy and something sour.
Third Space beers will be available at Happy Hour pricing during the event.
The lineup—including brewery descriptions—is as follows…
- Frog Weiss: Fruited Sour—Kettle sour brewed with Fig, Raspberry, Orange and Ginger (FROG). Inspired by a delicious jam discovered by our brew team on a trip to Nashville.
- Unite the Clans: Scottish Ale—Unite the Clans is a Scottish ale, with slightly roasty and malty flavors and aromas. The addition of cara-rye malt and Fuggles, a classic hop from the British isles, give this beer an underlying spiciness, toffee notes and a unique bready complexity. You’ll want to don your tartan and head to the moors!.
- Light It Up: Craft Lager—Light and crisp lager with a slight sweetness and mild fruity notes.
- Hoppy beer TBA.
You’ll have to come to find out which hoppy beer from Third Space we put on tap.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
- 1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
- 2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
- 3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
- 4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Bierock will also have full indoor and outdoor seating options available, although our P.A. system will not reach outside for Bingo.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.