On Wednesday September 8, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring a tribute to Madison’s own Ale Asylum.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards.
Featured on Sept. 8 will be a lineup of beers from Ale Asylum, including a seasonal offering, a variant on a beloved beer and several flagship offerings.
Ale Asylum beers will be available at Happy Hour pricing during the event.
The lineup—including brewery descriptions—is as follows…
- Oktillion: Oktoberfest—This Märzen lager boasts an intricate blend of American and European malt for a light amber color and soft, bready malt flavor with a crisp finish and no residual sweetness.
- Unshadowed: German-Style Hefeweizen—Vibrant as a summer sun and über refreshing, this classic German Hefeweizen is soft on the palate with an effervescent finish
- Hazy Hopalicious: New England Pale Ale—The New England version of our Flagship American Pale Ale that delivers a burst of Cascade hop flavor balanced with a juicy haze.
- Velveteen Habit: American IPA—A floral hop nose and a juicy Citra hop intensity blend with a balanced malt spine for a touch of sweetness and a crisp hop bite. This is a refreshing IPA that challenges your taste buds without fatiguing them.
- Keep ‘er Movin’: Light Lager—It’s a light pilsner that’s only available in Wisconsin and perfect when you want a couple two tree beers.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
- 1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
- 2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
- 3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
- 4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Bierock will also have full indoor and outdoor seating options available, although our P.A. system will not reach outside for Bingo.
At the time of publication, masks are required indoors by Public Health Madison and Dane County.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.