On Wednesday August 11, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Hinterland Brewing from Green Bay.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards.
Bryan from Hinterland will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Aug. 11 will be a lineup of beers from Hinterland, including a 25th anniversary limited release, a seasonal selection and at least two other year-round offerings.
Hinterland beers will be available at Happy Hour pricing during the event.
The lineup—including brewery descriptions—is as follows…
- Jamaican Haze: 25th Anniversary Hazy IPA—Our new Sabro-hopped Hazy IPA with notes of tangerine, coconut, mint, and tropical citrus fruits has us daydreaming of palm trees, white sand beaches and a cool island breeze.
- Cherry Wheat: Seasonal Wheat Ale w/ Real Cherries—Inspired by endless summers in Door County, the creation of this beer was truly a labor of love. Always light to drink, this brew has a refreshing cherry hint of a summer to remember.
- Nitro Luna Coffee Stout: Stout w/ Coffee Added—This award-winning stout was inspired by our friends at Luna Coffee in De Pere. It took over 5 months of late night experiments to perfect its balance– luckily plenty of coffee was on hand.
- Packerland Pilsner: European Pilsner—First brewed to celebrate Green Bay’s Championship win in ‘97, this beer was benched, tweaked, then totally re-vamped before it exploded back on the field in 2014. It’s the perfect toast at any tailgate.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
- 1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
- 2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
- 3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
- 4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Bierock will also have full indoor and outdoor seating options available, although our P.A. system will not reach outside for Bingo.
At the time of publication, masks are recommended but not required by Public Health Madison and Dane County.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.