Great Taste of the Midwest is back in 2021 and so are Great Taste Eve events, including a special one at Bierock on Friday August 13 from 6:00 p.m. to close.
It’s double the fun as Bierock hosts two breweries—Lake Louie and Wisconsin Brewing Company—featuring multiple rare tappings, taproom exclusives, a pint glass giveaway and live music.
Everyone purchasing a full pour of a Lake Louie or WBC can keep the pint glass while supplies last starting at 6:00.
Meanwhile, live music from Madison’s own Jack o’ the Dust begins at 8:00 p.m.
We’ll have at tap takeover with at least four beers from each brewery. Here’s the lineup…
- Warped Speed—The flagship Scotch Ale.
- Chicken Dance—Rye IPA. A formerly retired beer coming back as a new winter seasonal. Being featured at Great Taste the following day.
- Lago Louis—Mexican Amber Lager, an otherwise taproom exclusive.
- Northwoods Invasion—Dry-Hopped Lager with Citra and Nelson hops.
Wisconsin brewing company
- Rational Haze—Hazy IPA, another taproom exclusive.
- Elements-Aged Doppelbock—Bourbon barrel aged doppelbock. Only six 1/6 barrels made, makes its debut at Bierock before being served at Great Taste the next day.
- Sandy Cheeks—Pineapple Hefeweizen, previously featured at Bierock for Halloween 2020 during the Krusty Krab pop-up.
- Chocolate Lab—American Porter.
Bierock will have its full food and drink menu during the event, as well as full indoor and outdoor dining available.
So stop by for the best Great Taste Eve pre-party in town.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.