On Saturday July 3, 2021, Bierock will hold its 3rd anniversary party featuring live music and a tap takeover.
And the day comes with a challenge to our customers.
Our tap takeover features five beers from the esteemed Stone Brewing in Southern California, including their Enjoy by 7.4.21 Tangerine and Pineapple Double IPA.
For those that may not be aware, the literal name of the beer is “Enjoy by 7.4.21,” meaning it’s meant to be drank by that precise date to ensure maximum freshness appropriate for a citrusy and floral IPA.
We purposely chose a beer we would tap with one day to spare.
There are roughly 66 individual 10 oz. goblet pours in a sixth barrel. So that’s our challenge to you. 66 pours in one day.
In addition, we have a stellar lineup to complement Enjoy by 7.4.21, including…
- W00t Stout version 7.0, imperial stout brewed with pecans, wheat & rye, one quarter aged in bourbon barrels
- Buenaveza, salt and lime lager
- Neverending Haze, hazy IPA
- Arrogant Bastard, strong ale
As for live music, Bierock is proud to welcome back Nate Meng & the Stolen Sea starting at 5:30 p.m. on July 3.
Coincidentally, Bierock was the last location Nate Meng & the Stolen Sea played together pre-pandemic, back on January 25, 2020.
Once again, the lineup of musicians, includes…
- Nate Meng on vocals, guitar, mandolin, piano, percussion
- Allison Lenz on cello, vocals, percussion
- John Hitchcock on guitars (classical, electric, lap steel, pedal steel)
- Hannah Edlén on clarinet, sound design, percussion
The band is featured most recently on the album Bury the Hatchet by John Hitchcock that shares the past and present of the Wichita Mountains of Oklahoma through sound performance about the American Frontier.
Bierock will have its full food and drink menu the day of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.