On Wednesday June 9, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Titletown Brewing Company in Green Bay.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards.
Representatives from Titletown will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on June 9 will be a quartet of beers from Titletown, including the re-release of a retired beer and two more that have won medals at the Great American Beer Festival.
Titletown beers will be available at Happy Hour pricing during the event.
The lineup—including brewery descriptions—is as follows…
- Kurty’s Hop Monster, Imperial IPA, 9.5% ABV—Our Imperial IPA smacks you in the nose with fruity, citrus-like hops, attacks your taste buds with intense hop flavor, then soothes your palate with its clean, dry finish so you can come back for more.
- 400 Honey Ale, Blonde Ale, 4.5% ABV—Local wildflower honey adds sweet floral notes to the lightly-toasted Wisconsin malt character of this golden ale.
- Johnny Blood Red, Irish Red Ale, 6.0% ABV—Rich caramel malts and a touch of roasted barley create the distinctive flavor of this Irish Style Red Ale. Silver medalist, Irish-Style Red Ale, 2015 Great American Beer Festival.
- Boathouse Pilsner, Bohemian-Style Pilsner, 5.5% ABV—A Bohemian-style golden lager brewed from premium European barley and spicy Saaz hops. Rich grain malt, prounounce but soft and rounded hop character, and a clean smooth palate. Gold medalist, Bohemian-style Pilsner, 2010 Great American Beer Festival.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
- 1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
- 2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
- 3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
- 4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
June’s Beer Bingo event will be the first since the lifting of public health orders in Dane County. There will be no masks or social distancing required for vaccinated persons.
Bierock will also have full indoor and outdoor seating options available, although our P.A. system will not reach outside.
July’s Beer Bingo will feature Delta Beer Lab.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.