Bierock is making its first round of hires for multiple bartender positions. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bierock, a restaurant and bar set to open in Spring of 2018 in Madison at the Northside Town Center at 2911 North Sherman Avenue, is seeking a dynamic culinary professional for the position of Bartender. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to put their own stamp on a restaurant that is fresh and new to the Madison food scene with a focus on local ingredients and a full-scratch menu. You can learn more about the restaurant at BierockMadison.com.
The ideal candidate will possess an exceptional palate and a sound appreciation and understanding for to pair our beers with our seasonal menus. This is a full- or part-time position expected to work up to 40 hours per week, primarily in the evenings depending on business.
- Displaying a positive attitude and providing solutions, (not complaints), giving others the benefit of the doubt, and avoiding negativity.
- Assuming a sense of ownership by, staying informed, taking initiative to provide excellence with every encounter, and receiving criticism with a smile.
- Demonstrating excellent communication abilities by asking questions, providing suggestions, thanking others and solving disagreements-face to face, in a polite and respectful manner.
- Promoting exceptional teamwork, by working across departmental lines to serve our patients and guests, and by working tirelessly to maintain quality working relationships with coworkers, other departments and with suppliers.
- Performing all position duties and responsibilities in accordance with standards of Bierock SOP’s and local health department.
- High School Diploma.
- Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may be required.
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
Job Type: Full- or part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Again, please send resume to email@example.com.