On Wednesday November 8, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Founders Brewing Co. in Grand Rapids, Mich.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from Founders will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Nov. 8 will be at least five beers, featuring multiple seasonal or rotating offerings. But we’ll make sure to have something hoppy, something dark and something fruity.
Here’s the lineup and brewery descriptions for what we know what will be on tap…
- Centennial, IPA—Get ready to bask in the glory of the frothy head’s floral bouquet. Relish the citrus accents from the abundance of dry hopping. This one’s sweet, yet balanced. Malty undertones shake hands with the hop character for a finish that never turns too bitter.
- Breakfast Stout, Double Chocolate Coffee Oatmeal Stout—The coffee lover’s consummate beer. Brewed with an abundance of flaked oats, bitter and imported chocolates, and two types of coffee, this stout has an intense fresh-roasted java nose topped with a frothy, cinnamon-colored head that goes forever.
- Rubaeus, Raspberry Ale—Optimizing the flavor of fresh raspberries, Rubaeus is Founders’ way of celebrating the joys of summer year-round. This stunning berry-red masterpiece is the perfect blend of sweet, tart and refreshing. No question about it, this beer is 100% Founders.
- All Day Haze, Session Hazy IPA—We often have our head in the clouds – and once again we came back down with an exciting idea: let’s take the drinkability of All Day IPA and bring it to a hazy! That’s just what we did with All Day Haze Hazy IPA. A substantial amount of oats and wheat lend a whimsical fogginess, while Citra, Simcoe and Amarillo hops create an explosion of aroma. A sessionable, cloudy treat that can be enjoyed in any weather, hazy or otherwise.
- Porter, Robust Porter—Pours silky black with a creamy tan head. The nose is sweet with strong chocolate and caramel malt presence. No absence of hops gives Founders’ robust porter the full flavor you deserve and expect. Cozy like velvet. It’s a lover, not a fighter.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.