On Wednesday September 13, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Madison’s own Delta Beer Lab.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from Delta will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Sept. 13 will be at least five beers, featuring multiple seasonal or rotating offerings. But we’ll make sure to have something light, something dark, something hoppy and something sour.
Here’s the lineup for what we know what will be on tap…
- BLG.03, Belgian-Style Witbier—Pours straw-colored with a hint of haze. Aroma provides notes of bready malt, coriander, and tangerine. Flavor is dominated by a honey-wheat sweetness and accented by hints of coriander and orange peel; has a creamy mouthfeel and finishes dry.
- KSR.05, Strawberry Rhubarb Gose—German sour wheat beer with Strawberry and Rhubarb. Slight haze, medium to light dry body, with sweet strawberry flavor, tangy rhubarb taste, aromas of salt/brine, strawberry pie, and malt. Tart and salivating sourness with a pH of 3.3. Kettle soured using natural bacteria.
- IPA.36.2, New England IPA—This hazy IPA is brewed with Talus hops and features bright flavors of tangerine and papaya.
- BLD.01, Blueberry Blonde Ale—Pours deep golden with high clarity. Gentle aroma of blueberry compliments the flavors of light bready malt and fresh blueberry. Medium/light bodied with a creamy mouthfeel and a clean fruity finish
- PTR.01, English-Style Porter—Rich and chocolatey, medium body, full flavor.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.