On Wednesday August 9th, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Odell Brewing Company.
That’s right, a brewery from all the way out in Colorado is partnering with us on this event.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from Odell will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Aug. 9 will be at least five beers, featuring multiple seasonal and rare limited-run offerings. But we’ll make sure to have something light, something hoppy, something malty and something sour.
Here’s the lineup for what we know what will be on tap…
- Juicy Tempo, Juicy IPA—Get your groove on with Juicy Tempo! This Juicy IPA drops the beat with psychedelic hop notes of ripe pineapple and bright orange. Crack a can, hit play, and lose yourself in the melody of dazzling hop flavors.
- Peach Stand Rambler, Peach Blonde Ale—There’s nothing quite like the summer harvest of Palisade peaches. Peach Stand Rambler is our tribute to the hands that carefully tend those orchards. A Blonde Ale brewed to accentuate fresh Palisade peaches, this beer is refreshing and bright like a calm Colorado sunset.
- Mountain Standard IPA, Mountain Style IPA—At 6.5%, this Mountain Style IPA is brewed with modern, American hop varieties which bring tropical hop aromas of pineapple, orange, and mango. To accentuate juicy hop aromas without using adjuncts or fruit, Mountain Standard IPA is triple dry-hopped. The result is an extremely drinkable IPA bursting with bright hop flavors, low bitterness, and a slight haze.
- 90 Shilling, Amber Ale—90 Shilling is our smooth and complex flagship beer. A medium-bodied amber ale with a distinct burnished copper color and a deeply pleasant aroma. The name 90 Shilling comes from the Scottish method of taxing beer. Only the highest quality beers were taxed 90 Shillings. We think you’ll find this original ale brilliantly refreshing, and worth every Shilling.
- Sippin’ Pretty, Fruited Sour—More of a mantra than a beer, Sippin’ Pretty is our Fruited Sour Ale. Loaded with our unique blend of açai, guava, and elderberry, and balanced with a delicate addition of Himalayan pink sea salt, this beer pops with a bright ruby color and a refreshing tart finish. So sit back, relax, and sip on something pretty.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.