Bierock will host a Titletown Brewing Company pint glass giveaway during the NFL Draft in Madison on Thursday April 27.
Starting at 6:00 p.m. as television coverage of the first round commences, we’ll give branded glassware to the first 24 customers that purchase a pint of Titletown beer. Limit one per customer.
Bierock will be showing the NFL Draft on its big projection screen TV so customers can pretend they’re in the front row in Kansas City.
TITLETOWN BREWING COMPANY
It only made sense as an officially recognized Green Bay Packers bar that we’d choose to feature a brewery with the name Titletown.
Bierock will feature at least five beers from Titletown including something hoppy, something light, something dark and something malty.
The following beers will be available, including brewery descriptions…
- Blizzard Bay, limited release Cold IPA—Made with all-American Pilsner malt, rice, southern hemisphere hops and lager yeast. We’re cleaning up the IPA for a light-bodied, easy-drinking beer that showcases the tropical notes of these southern hemisphere hops. Add a little sunshine to your day!
- Tundra Topics, Hazy IPA—Made with American 2-Row, Wheat and Oats. Hopped with El Dorado, Citra, and Strata hops. Looks like a setting sun on a hazy day. Tastes like sipping on a tropical drink under a palm tree. Escape the tundra and enjoy this vacation in a can.
- Dark Helmet, Schwartzbier—Dark and roasty, not harsh or heavy, this German-style black lager starts with aromas of coffee, chocolate, caramel, and toasted malt and finishes clean and smooth. Bronze medalist, German-style Schwarzbier, 2009 Great American Beer Festival.
- Johnny Blood Red, Irish Red Ale—Rich caramel malts and a touch of roasted barley create the distinctive flavor of this Irish Style Red Ale. Silver medalist, Irish-Style Red Ale, 2015 Great American Beer Festival.
- 400 Honey Ale, Honey Blonde Ale—Local wildflower honey adds sweet floral notes to the lightly-toasted Wisconsin malt character of this golden ale. Brewed since 1996, this beer is named after the famous C&NW ‘400’ passenger train that kept our Green Bay depot buzzing for decades.
Doors open at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday Apr. 27 and will remain open through the end of Round 1, closing at Midnight.
Bierock will continue to show NFL Draft coverage on Friday April 28 and Saturday April 29.
The full food and drink menu will be available the day of the event.
So join us to watch the NFL Draft in Madison and welcome the newest members of the green and gold.
The Packers already own one pick in the first round and we wait to see if there will be another if Green Bay and the New York Jets can settle on a trade for quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.