On Wednesday March 8th, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Wisconsin’s own Hillsboro Brewing Company.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from Hillsboro will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Mar. 8 will be at least five beers, featuring something dark, something light, something hoppy and something fun.
Here’s the lineup—including brewery descriptions—for what we know what will be on tap…
- Blonde Walks Into a Bar, Blonde Ale—Blonde Walks Into a Bar….well you know how the rest goes. Light, crisp, and easy-drinking. Our Blonde Ale doesn’t take itself too seriously, and neither should you. Lighten up & get yourself a Blonde!
- Leaping Lemur, Cream Ale—Hops take a back seat in this smooth, luscious, & quaffable Ale. Brewed with Madagascar vanilla, this Cream Ale will have you leaping for more!
- Snappy, IPA—Citra hops provide the aroma & flavor for this super drinkable IPA. Named after our visionary, Snapper Verbsky, this is the beer that leads the pack.
- Badger Sweat, Vanilla Milk Stout—Just like our Brewery, this great state of ours was founded on the blood, Sweat and tears of the Men & Women. We are excited to bring you Vanilla Bean Milk Stout.
- Irish as Feck, Irish Red Ale—Caramel malt sweetness and low bitterness make this traditional Irish Red a true crowd pleaser.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.