On Wednesday January 11th, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Wisconsin’s own Lake Louie Brewing Company.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from Lake Louie will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Jan. 11 will be at least six beers, featuring something dark, something hoppy and something malty.
Here’s the lineup—including brewery descriptions—for what we know what will be on tap…
- Warped Speed, Scotch Ale—Brewed in the classic scotch ale style with a deep reddish-brown color. Full of body, sweetness, and flavor.
- Rational Haze, Hazy IPA—With welcoming flavors of passionfruit, bright citrus, tangerine, and tropical fruit – Rational Haze wakes up your senses and helps unplug from the daily feed of meshuga distractions.
- Badger Club, Amber Ale—An approachable, easy-drinking, malt-emphasized yet balanced beer.
- Kiss the Lips, IPA—Dry-hopped enough for the hop enthusiast, yet approachable for those who just love beer.
- Chocolate Lab, Porter—Roasted chocolate and caramel notes in a smooth, full bodied beer that’s light on the palate.
- Mood Milk Stout—An English-style sweet stout made with lactose from Meister Cheese in Muscoda, WI. Full of rich and creamy flavors and massive roasted malt on the nose, this unfiltered milk stout will bring balance to any moody day.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.