On Wednesday October 12, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Wisconsin’s own Titletown Brewing Co.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from Titletown will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Oct. 12 will be at least seven beers, featuring something light, something hoppy, something dark and something fun.
Here’s the lineup—including brewery descriptions—for what we know what will be on tap…
- Bent Tuba, Oktoberfest—Want a beer that kicks some serious brass? Bent Tuba is a smooth German-style amber lager,loaded with rich, toasty malt flavor, and complemented by a touch of crisp Bavarian hops. It’s playing your song.
- Green 19, IPA—This hop-forward ale showcases a complex blend of citrus-like American hop varieties, their bitterness well-balanced by complex malt for exceptional drinkability.
- 400 Honey, Blonde Ale—Local wildflower honey adds sweet floral notes to the lightly-toasted Wisconsin malt character of this golden ale.
- Johnny Blood, Red Ale—Rich caramel malts and a touch of roasted barley create the distinctive flavor of this Irish Style Red Ale.
- Hopulation, APA—Let the aroma of tropical fruit lure you in for an evening of tantalizing Hopulation. The mating of El Dorado, Mosaic, and newly-conceived Strata hops will have you yearning for more than a one-night stand.
- Boat House, Pilsner—A Bohemian golden lager, spicy Saaz hops, clean finish.
- More TBA
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.