On Wednesday August 10, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Indeed Brewing Company.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from Indeed will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Indeed Brewing Company originated in Minneapolis and has since expanded with a pilot brewing and taproom here in Wisconsin, located in Milwaukee.
Featured on August 10 will be at least five beers, featuring something light, something hoppy, something sour and something fun.
Here’s the lineup—including brewery descriptions—for what we know what will be on tap…
- Pistachio Cream Ale—Just like cracking open a pistachio shell to liberate the nut, raising the pull tab of a Pistachio Cream Ale can to puncture the top has the power to bring immense satisfaction. This pistachio-forward beer does not disappoint with a subtly nutty and malty flavor that leaves a spritzy mouthfeel. It’s a beer to go unabashedly nuts for..
- Flavorwave IPA—Can you feel that? A Flavorwave is coming. The rumblings of a fresh new IPA are now a full blown quake, swelling with all the juiciest, headiest hops. Bright golden and lit with a gentle haze, Flavorwave IPA delivers with pineapple, citrus and stone fruit aromas and a rush of fruity, tropical hop flavor. It’s high time to pick up on these good vibrations..
- Mexican Honey Light—Meet Mexican Honey Light, a lighter kind of buzz. This bright and clean cerveza is brewed with orange blossom honey straight from orange groves south of the border, Amarillo hops and a twist of citrus. Our new, more sessionable spin on Mexican Honey is refreshingly crushable and brewed to take it easy, anytime, anywhere.
- Paloma Sour—Refreshingly tart with floral notes of agave and a wisp of smoke, this grapefruit-forward, easy-sipping sour is a loving ode to the cocktail of the same name. Prettier than a hazy pink sunset and goes down just as nice..
- Sailor’s Delight—Blood Orange & Sea Salt Lager.
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.