On Wednesday January 12, Bierock is hosting Beer Bingo featuring Brewfinity Brewing Co. from Oconomowoc, Wis.
Bingo begins at 6:30 p.m. and lasts roughly two hours.
It’s free to play. Customers will receive a bingo card, good for several rounds. Prizes include various beer-related giveaways, brewery SWAG, free pours and other esoteric awards like B-movie DVDs and erotic novels.
A representative from Brewfinity will be on hand to hand out samples, answer questions and socialize during the event.
Featured on Jan. 12 will be a lineup of beers from Brewfinity, including something hoppy, something dark, something malty, something light and something truly unique.
Brewfinity beers will be available at Happy Hour pricing during the event.
The lineup—including brewery descriptions—is as follows…
- IP Ya Der Hey, Wisconsin Style IPA—Wisconsin style IPA. Just like bubblers, fish fries and soda, this beer is uniquely Wisconsin. Friendly, clean – not overbearing with a zesty finish.
- You’re Killin’ Me S’mores, S’mores Porter—2020 SILVER MEDAL WINNER at the U.S. Beer Open. Chocolate, marshmallow and graham flavors play center stage followed by the sweetness of the ingredients, which dissipate into this easy-drinking porter.
- Jorge, Jalapeno Lager—Smells like a jalapeno, tastes like a jalapeno, but no heat.
- Alt Timers, German Alt Bier—This traditional “old style” of brew is amber in color. It has mild malt sweetness with a light peppery finish and a floral aroma.
- Heel’s Up, Witbier—We used Lithuanian farmhouse yeast, sweet orange peel, coriander and ginger for this special Witbier. It’s light and refreshing with some spicy notes. This beer will make you want to put your “heel’s up and relax.”
Beer Bingo takes place the second Wednesday of every month at Bierock as part of our Hump Day at Bierock series of events. Here’s the schedule…
- 1st Wednesdays: Theme Trivia
- 2nd Wednesdays: Beer Bingo
- 3rd Wednesdays: Vinyl Night
- 4th Wednesdays: Board Game Night
Bierock’s full food and drink menu will be available the night of the event.
Located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.