Good news for craft beer fans. Madison’s own Delta Beer Lab is holding a Pop-Up at Bierock on Saturday Aug. 29 from noon to 4 p.m.
This will be the first of three monthly pop-ups to be held at Bierock with subsequent events hosted on Saturday September 26 and Saturday October 24.
Customers will be able to purchase four packs of Delta’s 16 oz. tallboy cans in eight different varieties.
Pre-sales will take place on Bierock’s ordering website through Friday August 28 with pick-up taking place on Saturday August 29. The site is at https://bierock.square.site.
The lineup is as follows…
- Limited Release: KSR.05 Strawberry Rhubarb Gose $15 (German sour wheat beer with Strawberry and Rhubarb)
- Limited Release: BRN.02 Dirty Chai Coffee Brown $15 (Made w/ Chai Tea and locally roasted Kin Kin Coffee)
- Rotating Release: IPA.15.3 New England IPA $15 (Made w/ Centennial, CTZ, Wakatu & Nelson Sauvin hops)
- Limited Release: LAG.01 Sichuan Helles $13 (Pale Lager w/ Sichuan Peppercorn)
- Seasonal Release: IPA.11.4 Session IPA $13 (Classic and crushable with aromas of tropical fruit, pine, and grapefruit)
- Year-Round Release: GLD.01 Golden Ale $13 (Traditional light and crisp Golden Ale)
- Year-Round Release: PTR.01 Porter $13 (Rich and chocolatey English-style Porter)
- Year-Round Release: BRN.01 Coffee-Infused Brown Ale $13 (Creamy Brown Ale w/ with locally roasted Kin Kin Coffee)
Customers will want to pre-order to secure inventory. A limited amount of extra beer will be available for walk-up sales, but we cannot guarantee its availability.
Delta Beer Lab Pop-Up
This event is a first of its kind collaboration between Delta Beer Lab and Bierock, the first pop-up sales occasion for the brewery.
It’s the perfect opportunity for northside residents to purchase beer from the southside brewery without the hassle of travel.
Bierock will have an expanded patio for outdoor dining on the date of the event, featuring more tables and more chairs and food menu available.
Customers will be able to drink Delta beer packages on premise.
There will also be a keg of Delta’s Strawberry Rhubarb Gose for customers to try on draught as well.
More information on future pop-ups will be available at a later date.
Bierock is located at 2911 N. Sherman Ave., part of the Northside TownCenter and across the street from Warner Park.