The best Happy Hour in Madison can be found at Bierock bar and restaurant.
Let’s cut to the chase. Every weekday from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m., customers get $1 off all full-size drinks.
That includes beer, mixed drinks and wine. Even though Bierock focuses on craft beer, we’re not limiting our selection during Happy Hour or any other time.
Better yet, our super new and improved Happy Hour on Tuesdays and Wednesdays includes half price appetizers.
Instituted recently, we want to give more bang for the buck to our patrons.
- Bacon Wrapped Dates, usually $10 but only $5 during Happy Hour*
- Deviled Eggs, usually $8 but only $4 during Happy Hour*
- Kettle Chips & Dip usually $3 but only $1.50 during Happy Hour*
- Homemade Pretzel usually $5 but only $2.50 during Happy Hour*
- Popcorn usually $3 but only $1.50 during Happy Hour*
- Potato Wedges with Sour Cream & Onion Dipping Sauce usually $3.25 but only $1.63 during Happy Hour*
Nearly all of our food at Bierock is made from scratch. That means patrons will be getting our signature comfort food at high quality.
We’re particularly proud of our homemade pretzel. We encourage customers to try and find a better house-made pretzel by another restaurant in Madison and are pretty sure they won’t.
Meanwhile, our popcorn is sourced from Rural Route 1 in Monfort, Wis., a locally-sourced option for distinguishing taste.
Some of the better deals on drinks during Happy Hour include $2 tall boys of Hamm’s, $2 domestic bottles of Miller Lite, Bud Light and Coors Light and $1 shorties of Rhinelander.
Of course, our full menu is always available at Bierock, including bierocks and burgers, albeit at regular price.
We’ve also got Happy Hour pricing for special events, including during Packers and Badgers games.
So come on down to Bierock at 2911 N. Sherman Ave. to find the best Happy Hour in Madison.
Bierock is part of the Northside TownCenter.