Bierock is turning one year old and throwing an Anniversary Party on Wednesday July 3!
To celebrate our first anniversary, we’re offering a day full of deals and special events to thank our customers with doors opening at 3:00 p.m. …
- Happy Hour pricing all day long. That’s $1 off all full-sized drinks (beer, wine, cocktails).
- Goose Island Tap Takeover, including rarities.
- Live music by Tumbledown Shack starting at 8:00 p.m.
- The introduction of growler fills!
For the first time, Bierock will be filling growlers. We won’t be selling any glass, so it’s bring your own. But we will be offering select $15 fills our first day.
As for the Goose Island tap takeover, the lineup will be as follows…
- The always-popular, barrel-aged Bourbon County Stout
- A dry-hopped version of 312 Urban Wheat Ale
- The brand-spanking-new release of Paper Umbrella IPA
- The upscale Matilda Belgian Style Ale
- And the tropical and juicy Next Coast IPA
Finally, we’ll conclude the night by music from Tumbledown Shack. You can expect a recognizable jam-centric brand of Americana. They’ll be playing multiple sets starting at 8:00 p.m.
We’ll also be staying open later than our usual closing time on Wednesdays with doors open until midnight.