Bierock is excited to announce a partnership with Sustainable Kitchens of Milwaukee.
Sustainable Kitchens is a food service consultation firm that will assist Bierock as its tavern opens in the spring of 2018.
Services provided by Sustainable Kitchens include:
- Menu and recipe development
- Staff and culinary training
- Designing operational systems, processes and procedures
- Managing inventory and lowering overhead
- Seeking out and establishing relationships with vendors and farmers
- Marketing and public relations
Led by CEO Justin Johnson, Sustainable Kitchens has experience transforming food service in a variety of environments from restaurants like Café Manna in Milwaukee to the institutional variety like Watertown Regional Medical Center.
With experience like this, Bierock is looking forward to a fruitful relationship with Sustainable Kitchens as we prepare to serve many satisfied customers.